Saturday, June 4, 2011

Life and plot lines

So my birthday is coming up, and I got most of my birthday presents months ago. I can't believe I am going to be 21. I finally get a sideways drivers license! Exciting, I know. I say most of my presents because I caught Steven with his debit card out the other day. It sparked my curiosity, but he wouldn't tell me what he bought. And he kept avoiding, he even changed passwords on the bank account so that I couldn't see what he bought. I, being who I am, took that as a challenge. And to make a long story short, I connived and sneaked, and I am getting an i-pad for my birthday!!!! For my birthday, one of my wonderful friends (Jennie) planned a movie night, at the drive-in. There is something so fun about sitting outside and watching super-sized movies. X-men First Class is a good movie, by the way, lots of explosions and violence. Not sure why that appeals to me. Steven and I skipped the second movie Fast 5 doesn't appeal to me to greatly. And I have been able to watch Jane Eyre, I love it!!!! There is joy in cheesy romances. I went to the library and got books (what else do you get at the library) and I have filled my mind with more cheesy romances. My mind is swirling with plot lines, and Timelords (I have been watching a lot Doctor Who lately). But oh, what a wonderful weekend. I feel good, and happy, it has been a while since I felt so good...

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEX YOU MAKE ME GIGGLE!!! AN IPAD IS ONE ROCKIN PIECE OF EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!!!! This is why Spencer and I are gonna have seperate bank accounts. ; ) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I sent your present this morning. <3

    ReplyDelete