Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Something Happier

Easter is coming, and that means delicious cadbury eggs, and eggs with ham in a cheese sauce over English muffins, and friends over for dinner. It is also the anniversary of the savior's resurrection.
School is starting, which means my brain can be entertained.
My husband is employed, which means we have an income.
My sister sold us a car, which means I can keep my job.
I have wonderful friends and family who like to spend time with me, and who are encouraging and comforting.
Books are lovely because they take me to new and exciting places.
My mother is wonderful, because she cares enough to help me, even when she is talking to her mommy.
My husband, because he is teaching me that it is okay to cry, and that everything works out according to God's plan.
My sister, sister-in-law, and friend for letting me cuddle their babies.
And Classes that keep me busy and excited for what is to come.

1 comment: