Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving coming so quickly I find myself feeling very thankful. I often forget to say thank you, but I do feel grateful for a grate many things. So, here is my list:
  1. My Wonderful Husband, who takes good care of me
  2. A good upbringing
  3. A mother who loves me and has given me advice my whole life, whether I was ready to listen or not. She showed me love and the path that I should follow. She is a better mother than anyone could ever ask for, and she has given me so much. She has sacrificed a great deal to be the woman she is.
  4. Siblings who have been good examples and wonderful people.
  5. I am thankful for my friends, who are strong-willed, and fun. They are spastic, hyper, goofy, bizarre, creative, and kind. They always know how to make me smile, and in the cases that I need it, they also know how to make me cry.
  6. I am thankful for my job, the things that I learn there, and the people I have met. 
  7. I am thankful for my apartment, close to campus, and three flights of stairs to keep me from getting too round. 
  8. I am thankful for the Gospel, for the testimonies of my family, and for my own.
  9. I am thankful for the opportunity I have been given to teach at church, and the things that I learn from the other wonderful women in my ward.
  10. I am thankful for a healthy body.
  11. I am thankful for a good life.
  12. I am thankful for my husband's family, they are just as caring, and loud as my own family.
  13. I am thankful for sisterhood, be they adopted, randomly taken in, married in, or biological.
  14. I am thankful for peace.
  15. I am thankful for happiness.
  16. I am thankful for the good advice that I have been given in my life.
  17. I am thankful for the Atonement, and for the opportunity we are given to repent.
There are so many things in this world to be grateful for. I am thankful for so many more things than just those, but I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment